Weight: 62 kN - Stroke force: 18,3 kN - Engine: Honda petrol
The vibrating tamper SRV 590 - strong and leightweight.
Its low weight (62 kg /136 lbs) makes the tamper easier to transport and handle during work on the construction site.
Despite the low weight of the SRV 590, you can still rely on its robust design.
Ten points for the SRV 590:
- Thanks to good operating comfort and low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Rugged and powerful tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines GXR 120 from Honda with low emissions.
- During start-up an oil sensor monitors the oil pressure and prevents the engine from starting, if there is lack of oil.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Easy transport thanks to carrying handles and rolls.
- Two years warranty without restrictions.
>> Catalog with further information
Video SRV Rammer