Centrifugal force: 120 kN - Working width: 70 (80/95) cm - Weight: 900 kg
A class of its own!
With the development of the fully hydraulic
CR 12 soil compactor, Weber MT has produced a new, powerful machine in "large format": a centrifugal force of 120 kN, a 3-cylinder water-cooled diesel engine and an operating weight of 900 kg.
Some good reasons for the CR 12:
- Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine - ample power reserve.
- Starter module with hourmeter, indicators and engine protection functions for oil pressure,
battery voltage, engine temperature and air filter restrictor.
- Frequency adjustment.
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control of forward and reverse travel by means of a finger-tip switch.
- Closed engine hood and "vandalism protection".
- Handlebar adjustable in height.
- Tie-down lugs and folding lifting lug.