The DVH-concept of pedestrian operated vibrating rollers has pointed the way ahead on the market for a long time.
We took a different approach when specifying the design, ease of operation and safety features of our DVH rollers.
The model DVH 655 E is a successful continuation of this tradition and has been developed to be a more safer and easier to operate machine.
A new travel drive system increases the DVH 655 E's operating safety and numerous technical features incorporated in the compactor prove that we manufacture the right product required on the job-site.
- Resiliently mounted guide bar with multiple vibration absorbes ensures a non-fatiguing work place for the operator
- Low maintenance and easily accessible Diesel engine mounted at the front of the machine
- Tank mounted at the rear of the roller as additional sound protection for the operator
- Engine with an electric starter
- Hinged guide bar can be swung up and locked in the upright position for easy transport
- The slim side of the roller is free from protruding components for compacting right up to lateral obstructions
- High ground clearance
- Central lifting lug for safe and easy hoisting
- Four lashing points for safe truck transport
- High speed range for quick job-site transport
- Cooler fan for the engine compartment and hydraulics for increased protection against overheating
- Water tank and tubing made of non-corroding and durable PVC
>> Katalog s dalšími údaji
Video DVH 655 E